Wednesday, November 13, 2013

30 Days of Thanks: Day 13 - Thankful for Texon


Tagging off of yesterday's post, today I am thankful for my job at Texon!  I have been so blessed to work for this company for 6 years now.  I am challenged DAILY and constantly learning.  I love my job and absolutely love Texon.

Texon is lead by strong Christian leaders and encourage a balance in life between work, family and other passions.  My faith is accepted freely and encouraged.  They support giving and being generous, they encourage us to go on mission trips.  They help support those interested in adopting.  They give us a half day every other Friday, just because they want to.  They host Dave Ramsey Financial Peace to encourage us to plan for our future and save for our future.

Not to mention there is a common thread of people at Texon that genuinely care for one another.  You all saw my posts about my mission trip to the Dominican earlier this summer, with 6 of my co-workers.  None of whom I knew well and it was an amazing week.  Serving alongside my co-workers has improved our interactions within the office.  It allows us to care for one another and to not let business issues override our respect for one another.  It was such a blessing....can't wait to go back with my co-workers again.

Thank you Terry and all our other execs for providing such an amazing place to work.  Thank you for challenging me professionally, personally, mentally, and spiritually.  I am so grateful.

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14