Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Family Time: Labor Day in Horseshoe Bay

We have spent a lot of September and the beginning of October enjoying our families.  We are very blessed with wonderful families on both sides.  Over Labor Day we headed to Horseshoe Bay to relax and spend time with Mom, Dad, Scott and Amanda.  

I took most of these pics on the same night.  Mom and Dad live off of a golf course, so we spent some time after the course had closed goofing off on the putting green and enjoying beautiful sunsets!


My little Model

GORGEOUS Sunset!!!


Chipping lessons from Dad, but it looks like he is dancing :)








Bailey was overlooking the yard....she is so cute

Different sunset -- still breath taking!!

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14