Friday, September 20, 2013

Quit being such a baby.....

The last few weeks I have gotten to see this little guy a WHOLE LOT!! I am soaking up every second of it!  Luckily, I get to see him again tonight!

Cole was showing off his golf skills for his Tio!

Cole wanted to wear my shoes.....they match his outfit really well.  


Seriously....how do you even caption this pic.  PRECIOUS! 

Watching the Aggie v. Alabama game at The Waters house.  
I do have to say a GREAT benefit to football season is we see The Waters A LOT more than we do the rest of the year.  :)

I also got to meet Baby Truett a couple weeks back.  Look at this bundle.



No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14