Would you like a recap??
- January was fairly quiet -- just started preparations to list the house. (oh yes, we moved, again....)
- February 19th: listed the house
- February 22nd: started showings on the house -- ended up with 14 showings in one weekend, so we pretty much spent that whole weekend out of the house.
- February 25th: accepted an offer
- March 7th: turned 30 and went to Bruno Mars
- March 8th: found out I was pregnant (ended up miscarrying....)
- March 9th: celebrated being 30 with all my favorites and a 12 year old DJ
- March 11th: met with a builder, found a lot and made an offer.
- March 18th: builder considered our offer with like 6 other offers and decided he wanted to work with us. (thus we are in process of building a house in our favorite neighborhood...something we never thought we would be able to do any time soon)
- April 4th: closed on our house
- April 5th: Movers show up to pack up the house
- April 6th: Movers show up to move our stuff to storage
- April 7th: I miscarry, say goodbye to my 9 week pregnant self and Alex and I have to re-adjust what we thought the rest of the year would look like.
- April 8th: deep sigh -- life starts up again
- April 13th: I launch as a Stella and Dot stylist. So far a very fun hobby! let me know if you want to host an online or in person trunk show!!!
- May 2nd: first meeting with my team for our mission trip to the Dominican Republic in July!
- May 2013: start making selections for our new house -- so far we have picked out flooring, plumbing, brick, roof -- this week doors.
It is NO wonder 2013 has gone in a flash. That is a lot to happen in 5 months! At least now you can know what you will hear about for the next year. :)
Phew -- its nice to be back in the blogosphere!