Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Celebrations

My Christmas Holiday officially ends tomorrow when I go back to work.  I was blessed to be able to take off the week between Christmas and New Year's providing a much need break and LOADS of family time.  January through March are SUPER busy for me at work, so it is nice to start 2013 well rested and refreshed.  

I changed up some of my Christmas Decorations this year and LOVE them!! Now I feel the need to spruce up my table centerpieces for spring.  

Here is a bunch of pictures from Christmas at The Leivas!


Kitchen Dining Room Table

Island Centerpiece

Dining Room Table

This was my "word" for 2012, so it has a ton of meaning(post to follow), but I love it for holidays too.  

 CHRISTMAS with Alex's Family
Adriana (how OLD does she look here - so scary), Grandma and Mags

Adriana and Alex

Me and my beatiful niece

My sister in law and Adriana

Alex and my wonderful niece Alyssa

Adriana and the cousins

Silly girl
CHRISTMAS with my family
Mom and Dad

Bailey Boo

Scott playing with Spencer

Scott and Bailers

My gorgeous sister in law

Love this pic -- The Olson ladies



Dad and Alex goofing off

LOVE my Dad

Spencer Man

My boys!

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14