Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October 6th.....How much can you do in 36 hours....

Friday Night Christy and I got on the road to Austin for the weekend to celebrate one of the biggest blessings in my life.  Erin's Birthday is October 1st, so she had the great idea to rent a house in Soco in Austin for the weekend to celebrate.  Erin and I met because of my Mom's temporary hair stylist in Austin....and by the grace of God I was moving to Houston and in need of a great stylist.  Enter...Erin.  Although she is an AMAZING stylist, she is so much more. 

Erin has the spiritual gift of compassion and an open ear.  She does not judge and is always very easy to be completely honest with.  God has brought us very close over the last five years.  Erin knows things about me that no one knows.  I am SO SO SO honored to be her friend and love that I got to celebrate with her. 


GORGEOUS Erin...isn't she stunning.

Chels was working on perfecting Photo Posing in order to look skinny.  I think it worked for her, not so much for me.  :)
Saturday we shopped all over S. Congress.  They have some BEAUTIFUL stores....could have spent over a week at all the shops.

New Scarf -- although it makes me feel western and kind of reminds me of Indiana Jones, I really dig it.  Plus Saturday night was FREEZING and it provided a lot of warmth!

The whole gane at S. Congress Cafe -- great pic Christy!!
  
Food Truck Row!

Our mascot for the weekend, Yazi!
I wish I had taken a pic of Christy and I.  We were starving Saturday night, so we walked like 6 blocks to get to 24 Diner and were literally there for like 3 hours.  It was so much fun and I loved bonding with Christy...she is HILARIOUS!!!  Pretend there is a pic of a really cool diner with all organic food and the most amazing burger on the face of the planet!  Christy's french toast looked pretty stellar too!

Happy Birthday E.  Love you more than words can express!

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14