Friday, October 5, 2012

October 5th....Fall is HERE!!!

 I talked to my Grandparents in Minnesota yesterday and they said the high was 36 but with the wind chill, that it felt like 21.  Meanwhile, we are celebrating Texas Fall with highs dropping below the 90s!!!!


Do you see the HIGH for Sunday????  :)
I have started decorating the house for fall too!
(Fergie the Frog is in on it as well)

I have been coming home during lunch to walk Spencer since its not so hot that I have to worry about whether or not he can survive the heat. :)
Enjoy the BEAUTIFUL weekend!!  We don't get too many amazing days like this in Houston.  I will be in Austin, where it will hopefully be even COOLER!

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14