Monday, September 17, 2012

The Bachelorette is becoming a Bride!!!

Jenn is getting married THIS WEEK!!!  Back in August we threw her a bachelorette weekend and it was a blast.  Jenn is having us wear cowboy boots with our bridesmaids dresses, so you know we had to wear them for the bachelorette!

We spent the weekend at The Magnolia Hotel.  Friday night was pretty chill and we were all laughing that we went to bed before 11 PM.  :)  It was wonderful!

Saturday morning we went for a run around the Rice Loop and then went to Brown Bag for lunch to meet up with the rest of the group.  (Jenn LOVES running and loves some of the loops in houston, so we felt it was appropriate to run for her bachelorette weekend)


L to R: Me, the bride to be and the matron of honor

Saturday Night we got decked out and headed to El Tiempo for dinner.  It is one of my all time favorite Mexican food places.  Jenn was a great sport and went along with all our silly games. 


L to R: Back Row - Deb, Emily, Jessica, Cat, Steph, Becca.
Middle - Tonya, Jenn, Meg, Tara.
Front - Lauren and Meg


After dinner we went back to the hotel for fun, girly things.  It was so great to meet Jenn's friends.  I need to dedicate a post to Jenn and our friendship.  I may try and work on that....

My skills of photographing the group in the elevator.

 Thursday begins all things wedding and I can't wait.  Just have to get through a couple more work days!

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14