Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wow.....

Ok, so February & March have been CRAZY and I have ALL these great posts, but literally NO TIME to post and I have pictures I need to upload, but when you work full time and have the excessive amount of stuff going on outside of work like we do right now, it is just not going to happen.

Here are some of the things The Leivas have been up to since February 1st:


  • My parents MOVED to The Woodlands!!! - It has been SO WONDERFUL being able to see them at least once a week so far. I love that they are here and knows that our relationships as a family will just continue to grow. I have the best parents and am so glad they are friends too!
  • We celebrated Mom's birthday that first weekend in February, which was also their move in weekend.
  • Celebrated Erika's Birthday :)
  • Massages at the Houstonian for me; lots of golf for Alex
  • I went to an AMAZING Women's Retreat at the Hyatt Lost Pines with Mom, Amanda and my friend Samantha (I need to write a whole post about what God taught me from that retreat...it was SO FREEING. Don't worry its in the cue). It was a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!
  • Celebrated my wonderful Dad..I wanted to devote a whole blog to him - I still may.
  • Celebrated my birthday with my family and close friends
  • Celebrated Stacey!!
  • Bible Study throughout
  • Trying to workout a lot
  • Tried a new eating regime called PALEO and I LOVE IT. It has kind of had to take the back seat the last five days out of convenience - read below and you will understand why. But I need to write a post just about PALEO because I think it is amazing...SO MUCH ENERGY. Again, in the cue.
  • Plus February is my busiest month of the year, so I was working late at least two nights a week.

  • Oh and did I mentioned, we are putting our house on the market ?!?!?!?!?! So in between everything listed above we have been working to get our house show ready. I will definately be posting about this new journey we are on soon!! We are pretty clean people, so I didn't anticipate it taking very long to do touch up painting etc, but we used this opportunity to clean out anything and everything we own, so it has been a TON OF WORK!!! But will definately be worth it. We have really prayed over the timing and we feel this is the right time to sell the house -- so God will have to handle the rest which is great with me. If you don't mind, please lift up a prayer for us though, that the process will be a smooth one. (and ideally, a quick one ;) )
  • We are taking pictures of the house today for HAR
  • We will list the house next Thursday, St. Patty's Day! If you know anyone who might be interested in a beautiful townhome (stand alone) in a GREAT PART of TOWN {3 min from The Heights, Galleria, Downtown and within a mile of Memorial Park} - please send them my contact information, it is at the end of this post.

So that is my excuse for being slightly vacant. Happy Wednesday!!

Tonya Leiva (tonya.leiva@gmail.com)

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14