Thursday, March 10, 2011

4 years ago today I was getting my "up do"....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ALEX



Today Alex and I celebrate 4 years of marriage. Who would have known that 11 years ago a boy comment on my lotion, and it would begin a friendship that would eventually develop into the best relationship a girl could ever imagine. I have been so blessed to marry such a wonderful man. I always tell him he is like wine (or cheese depending on the day)....he really does just keep getting better over time. He was wonderful before, but he is amazing now. I couldn't imagine my life without Alex. God uses him to teach me so much about life. God uses him to make me laugh on a daily basis, normally more than once a day. I don't know why I am the girl who got to marry Alex Leiva, but I am so grateful that I did.



If you want to stroll down memory lane, you can view our Wedding Book here. Studio 563 were our photographers and they are AMAZING!!



Throughout our relationship, we have been through so many different experiences already and we have only been married for 4 years. I can only imagine all the stories we will have to tell 50 years down the road.



Throughout of relationship so far we have been through so many things...

Gone on sone GREAT TRIPS
Went to Napa Valley


And San Francisco





Went to Las Vegas with BOTH my Sister In Laws!



We have gone to San Diego....TWICE

And stayed at some great hotels
We have cruised the open seas together.

We have made a couple trips to see Mickey too!


WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SPEND TIME WITH FRIENDS, OLD AND NEW, AND FAMILY




WE WERE ABLE TO MEET OUR NIECE, ALYSSA HAVEN.


...AND WE MIGHT HAVE HAD A LITTLE FUN ALONG THE WAY.









"Can't see me"



I love this man I am married to more than I knew I could....


He helps carry me through the challenging times by encouraging me....

He coaches me in many ways....
He made me a Cougar football fan.....
He plans the BEST surprises........
He LOVES his family and my family as much as I do......

But most importantly, I know he loves me no matter what....


What will the next year hold for The Leivas??? God only knows, but I expect wonderful memories as always.
Happy Anniversary Leiva.



4 comments:

Jenn said...

LOVE this post. and loved your wedding day. can we do it again ? with you & alex? how about renewing your vows? ;)

Unknown said...

Neat! Happy for you both!

Samantha said...

Love this post! and love you guys! Congrats!

Mags said...

Beautiful post, Tonya. Both of you are truly blessed to have found one another. I know you have given Alex just as much as he's given you. Here's to many more happy memories :)

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14