Friday, February 11, 2011

Nail Polish Swap

Happy Friday Everybody!! Anyone watching American Idol this season??? I am LOVING Steven Tyler. He makes the show for sure.

Anyways, Meredith over at Sweet T Family hosted a Nail Polish Swap a couple of weeks ago and today is the debut of our swap. I was partnered up with Lindsay. She doesn't have a blog, so I figured I would show both sides of our swap. :)

She bought me Cuckoo for This Color...and I really dig it.

I took this pick of it this morning but it was too dark and since my iPhone doesnt have a flash, this is the best I could do. Can you even see the bottle?


Here is a much better picture where you can actually see the color. Fun huh?
I was debating and debating on what to get Lindsay and then I found this little gem. I figured four mini bottles would be REALLY fun because you get to try 3 new colors. I mean, who really uses up a whole bottle of nail polish on a regular basis??

The Texas line is the new OPI line...they have some really neat silvers and tans.

This swap thing was a lot of fun. I may have to host one myself one day. Meredith has also down a scarf swap a couple times in the past.
Thanks Meredith for hosting!!
Have a great weekend....enjoy the warmer weather. I had to scrape my windows this morning and my fingers are just now starting to have feeling again. Hopefully that will be the last window scraping for the year. :) (praying that is not wishful thinking)

1 comment:

the tichenor family said...

Those mini's are great. What a fun find! Thanks for participating!! xoxo

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14