Sunday, April 10, 2011

Celebrations....

In the past couple months we have been able to celebrate a lot of great people....

We celebrated Erika's birthday back in the beginning of February. She was born on a WONDERFUL day -- the same day as my Mama. :)

Teeks and I
Birthday Girl!
The hubs and I
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then...Alex and I celebrated 4 years of marriage!!
Hello ghostly pale skin....hahah

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
We also celebrated Stacey's birthday!!!!
It was so fun to get to see her, it had been a LONG TIME!!!
Love my Erika - we haven't spent time together much lately and we are both going through withdrawls!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Then we celebrated my birthday...it was a very fun night. I am so blessed by my friends and family.
The Girls
The Whole Gang at dinner -- one of the best parts of my birthday is that Mom and Dad could come because they LIVE in Houston!!!!
Samantha made me a Mickey Mouse Cake!!!!
The E's
Samantha and I at dinner
Mom and I at PURE Retreat-still need to write a post about that, but it may not happen any time soon. :)

I blame all this celebrating, along with selling our house and now trying to find a place to live with my absence in the blogosphere. No promises that it wont continue as we begin to house hunt. :)

Thanks for those of you that still come back and check on me.

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14