Monday, May 3, 2010

Beautiful Spring!!

Lately we have been enjoying the beautiful Houston weather. This past weekend it started getting hot and humid, so I guess that means we are done with beautiful spring. Today was gorgeous, but HOT!!

We had a bible study picnic a few weeks ago and as you will be able to tell by the pictures, the newest addition to our W.O.W. family stole the spotlight. This was the first time many of the bible study girls got to meet Davis.

Here is Davis and his mama

The Pinckneys plus Davis
(looks pretty natural if you ask me :) )
Oh this pic snuck in here. Our other neighbor had a little boy three weeks before Davis was born.

Me and Baby Jake (cute huh??)
Back at the picnic -- me and my nephew Davis (I made myself his aunt)
Hanging out with Christy and precious Jackson
Alex and Spence
It was SO much fun. Can;t wait until our next Bible Study event.

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14