Monday, April 26, 2010

Miscellaneous Information :)

Hi there,

Here is another one of those random posts, but one that I thought would be kind of fun to answer:

1. What is the last meal you cooked at home? - Last night I made Shrimp and Fish tacos (inspired by Sam's husband Jason) with cilantro rice and homemade guac. Very yummy and healthy.

2. What is the next meal you are going to cook at home? - Tonight I will be making Coopers Grilled Chicken with cauliflower.

3. Any trips planned for the remainder of 2010?
-We are going to MN to see my family and going to California in the fall!! Plus numerous trips to Mom and Dad's in there as well.

4. What is your favorite way to get rid of stress? - definately running....it is a complete release from me.
5. Currently reading?? - Prague Counterpoint by B. Thoene ... really good.

6. Next wedding you are attending? - Don and Karen's in June! Can't wait!!

7. Best hand made gift you have ever received? - for graduation from High School, Bri bought an old cedar chest and refurbished it, and deco-pauged (absolutely NO IDEA how to spell that) it with pics from growing up together. It is still in our guest room. Ask to see it next time you are over.

8. What's the plan for tonight? - run; cook dinner and relax

9. What are you wearing today? - white pants and a blue top from Ann Taylor loft -- I am very spring-y today to match the gorgeous weather.

10. Next Baby Shower you will attend? -- hmmm...I don't current;y have any in the calendar. I just went to one for Catherine Haskew though. She is due in a couple weeks!!

11. What has been the highlight of 2010 so far? --really it has been having a RELAXED 2010. We have not been near as busy as in previous years and are home almsot every night and I am loving it!! Getting very selfish with our at home time. :)

12. Who do you want to reply to this post? - Erika, Amanda (you owe us a BLOG), Tiffany, Lindsey, Sam, Bri, Sarah, Katherine, Stacey -- time to start a blog, Erin H., Erin. M and Jenn. (of those, I think that Erika, Sam, Jenn and Erin H. are the only ones that actually might consider it :) )


Have a great day!!!

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14