Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday George!!!

Last Friday Night we celebrated George's birthday. It was a great night with all The Leivas! :)

Here are pics from our dinner. Adriana was playing with my camera, hence the beauty shots and all the shots of Alyssa. I know Sonia and Mauri want to see all these pics of Alyssa. She is getting cuter and cuter every day!! :) If you don't want to see a bunch of the same pics - then skip this post. :)

Sonia - there is a video at the bottom as well.


The Leiva Family
Birthday Dinner at Churrascos
Jennifer, Adriana (good Smyzing -- ANTM phrase), Alyssa, George and Hubs
Alyssa chatting with Uncle Alex
Align CenterHappy Girl
She is so cute!!
She was excited about something -- prob her sis Adriana
Ok, so this is Alyssa mimicking George's mean face....very funny.
Mean face take too....
Adriana smyzing (smiling with her eyes) -- I love this girl!!
Happy girl!!
Jenn modeling for Adriana
ALyssa and Daddy playing
Happy Birthday George!! We love you!
Me and my Alyssa girl

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14