Sunday, January 17, 2010

Holiday Wrap Up Finally!!

Here are the rest of the pics from the end of 2010. I am finally caught up after this post. Our 2010 has been VERY quiet and it has been wonderful. In the last 3 weeks, Alex and I have been able to clean out the garage, put up shelves in the garage, cook almost every night, clean out the closet, fridge and pantry and other spring cleaning type activities. It has been WONDERFUL!!

Here is how we wrapped up 2009. It is in all sorts of crazy order, so try and keep up.

We stayed at Mom and Dad's from Christmas Day to New Year's Day. It was SO nice to get away. We came into 2010 feeling very refreshed.

For New Year's Eve, we decided to do a Mystery Dinner since it was just the 6 of us. We all had to dress up and play our part. As you can imagine, the guys were not as excited about it as the girls...although Dad was VERY into solving who the murderer was...he took notes the whole time. He was the only one who guess it right too.

Our murder mystery took place in New Orleans. A wealthy husband was murdered.

I was his socialite daughter and Alex was my preppy fiance from the swamp.


Amanda was the novelist neighbor and scott was the family chef AND maid. I thought the chef was the murderer.
Mom was the trampy young trophy wife of the dead wealthy man and Dad was the poor musician who was the dead man's nephew.

Scott and Amanda were up at Mom and Dad's the whole week too. It was such a nice getaway.

Scott and I
(people say we look alike...do you see it?)

Christmas with Alex's family was at Alex's Grandparents' this year. It was a wonderful Christmas.

Alex and his beautiful niece (have i mentioned her yet?)
We also had our 3rd annual Progressive Dinner with our neighbors. We have two new additions to our street as of the end of 2009. Two precious baby boys...

Davis Knecht was born a couple weeks before Christmas to Sam and Jason. I don't have any pics of him yet, but he is super cute.

Jake Lu was born the week before Thanksgiving. His parents are Jun and Jodi. He made an appearance at our Progressive Dinner.

Jeremy and Jake
Me, Kimberly and Steph
Christina and Yogi
John (Margarita Master)
We also had my company work party this year. Here are my fellow accountants...Catherine, Servando, Kelvin and myself.
We are SO pale...we need some SUN
Catherine and I
This pic is from Alyssa's 1st Birthday which was right after Thanksgiving. We wanted to get a family photo. (well the kids)
Alex and I at Mom and Dad's for Thanksgiving
Amanda and I - she is so beautiful
My mom's cute idea for name cards for thanksgiving....so cute!!
Skidder in his tiny dog bed...you would think this is his only option and that is why he is in a tiny dog bed....but if you know my mom, you know he has 4 other dog beds that are actually meant for a large dog and not a cat. :)

Happy 2010 all. I am so excited to see all that God will bring our way in 2010 and teach us. So far, it is looking to be a great year.

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14