Friday, January 29, 2010

Doubly Excited!!! + A Birthday Wish


First of all, Happy Birthday to Alex's Grandpa Frank. I have been so blessed to have known him for almost TEN years now. I absolutely, without a doubt, love Alex's Grandpa. He is one of the most genuinely loving and caring men I have ever met. He is always concerned of the well being of others and has very high expectations of his family. I am so grateful to know and him and hope he has the BEST birthday celebration this year. Frank, you are so appreciated and mean more to us than we can ever express. We love you!!


I am excited for two major things this weekend....

NUMERO UNO

My mother in law flies in today to visit us!! It has been almost a year since we saw her last and we are really looking forward to her visit. She is the beautiful lady below surrounding by the fellas. I know this is from our wedding...I will make sure and take some more pics when she is in town. I am looking forward to spending lots of quality time together. She is on the last leg of her flight right now, so pray for safe travels.


NUMERO DOS

I FINALLY am getting to Dallas this weekend to see Katherine and meet my niece-y Abagail!! Kat and I became fast friends in college and she was a bridesmaid in my wedding (on the left).

I would like to take a minute to say, I feel so blessed to have so many WONDERFUL and BEAUTIFUL friends. God uses each of them to teach me and challenge me in different ways and He blesses me through each of them. Goodness are they different in personality but equally beautiful in their hearts!

Anyways, Katherine is one of those people you can't help but feel loved and appreciated after being around her and sadly, I don't get to see her enough...but this weekend will be great!! Abagail, I hope you are ready to be smothered with love and kisses in one day!




This was the last time I saw katherine...last May, so Abagail and I HAVE already met. :)






Can't wait....5 O'clock hurry up and get here and icy roads...STAY AWAY. Big D here I come!


Have a great weekend.



No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14