Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Holidays - Part One

Our November and December were bananas...so here are some pics of all that went on to wrap up 2009....


(PS - I am splitting this into two entries or I will never get it posted)


THANKSGIVING with Alex's Family




Alex and Spence
My niece Alyssa

I think this is THE MOST precious picture...

Alyssa is looking up at her Uncle Alex



My beautiful Sister In Law Jenn
My Nieces - Alyssa and Adriana
Isn't she GORGEOUS?
Adriana stayed with us one night over Thanksgiving week and helped us put up our Christmas Decorations and made neiman marcus cookies. It was so much fun to have her there!! Can't wait until our next slumber party.
This is what Spencer did while we decorated the tree

My Decorating helpers

Spencer while we are getting ready for something

Stacey and Jeff got married the weekend after Thanksgiving....

Ryan, Alex, the groom and Mikey at the wedding


Some of my wonderful W.O.W. chicas (our bible study is W.O.W. - Women of the Word)

Lindsey, Erin, Erika, myself, the BRIDE and Kimberly

Kimberly and I upside down

Mr. and Mrs. Leiva

Love these two!!

Linds and I

Stacey and her nephew Rylan

Married Stace Face


Bride and Groom at the Rehearsal

That is it for post number one...I have more pics to come. I am trying to get caught up on blogging... Slow and steady I will get there.

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14