Sunday, August 2, 2009

Summer days....

We are so enjoying summer....since we have been in town, we have been filling our weekends with fun Houston activities.  

We had our monthly Experiencing Houston evening on Friday.  We ate Thai and came back to our house to hang out. 

Here are the guys
Mikey, Jeff, Alex and ThomAdam

And the girls
Me, The Future Mrs. Hurlbert (say it with me Erika), Linds and Erika
We decided to play Cranium - the boys vs. the girls....always proves to be entertaining.
Erika and Mikey have Cranium Turbo, which is even more fun than the original

Here we are....can you tell how intense we are?  I think Erika was taking a little rest.
And here are the guys...so perfectly posed.

A few weeks ago, Samantha, Amanda and I went to Studio Movie Grill and saw The Ugly Truth.  It was pretty funny!!  We went during lunch on Saturday and our movie was only $5.  Definately worth it

Here are Sam, me and little Baby Knecht!
My and my beautiful SIL
Last night Alex and I went to a new wine place off of Shepherd called Lot 7.  They sell wine at retail prices and have food and other beverages.  It was a VERY neat place. We will definately be going back.  The Grand Opening is August 4th -- you should check it out. 

Our August looks like it will stay the same...so we are just enjoying our downtime.

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14