I got tagged by Amanda to do this on Facebook, but I figured I would post my replies on here instead.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:33 - Just enough time to get ready, walk and feed Spence, make Alex's lunch and run out the door. (Bible Study Girls - this was intentional this morning....yesterday I got up in time to also read 2 chapters of revelations....today i read them at lunch....so far my "daily challenge" is a success. Wew ill see how day 3 goes)
2. How do you like your steak? medium rare - the juicier the better, as long as its not mooing.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Hangover - AGAIN...I am not a fan of crude humor and we rarely see movies, yet I saw this one TWICE....I also saw The Ugly Truth a couple weeks ago -- so funny...definately more my type of movie.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Friends; Real Housewives -- all of them except Atlanta; So You Think You Can Dance; ANTM; hopefully Glee this fall; Food Network; House Hunters
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? San Diego, but only if all our family and friends were there too
6. What did you have for breakfast? Double fiber - Whole wheat english muffin with reduced fat crunchy peanut butter
7. What is your favorite cuisine? MEXICAN -- not authentic...I want Tex-Mex
8. What foods do you dislike? I LOVE most all foods - but I HATE cooked broccoli and carrots. Not really a fan of pork either.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Hmmm -right now... Uptown Sushi; Hungrys; Star Pizza; El Tiempo; Nikko Nikkos;
10. Favorite dressing? Again, right now....Kraft - Olive Oil Greek Viniagrette
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? VW - Passat
12. What are your favorite clothes? I am currently very bored with my closet - so pretty much anything that is not in my closet. I just emailed my husband and told him my goal for the next year was to spice up my wardrobe.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Definately 1/2 full....to the point where it is annoying. :)
15. Where would you want to retire? No idea--but i definately want to travel a lot once we do.
16. Favorite time of day? Saturday Mornings or Fall Evenings when it is cool outside.
17. Where were you born? Robbinsdale, MN
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football...never used to care, but it is growing on me. I am actually getting very excited about College Football Season....having a husband who loves sports is finally rubbing off on me.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Don't know who I am going to tag yet.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? see #19
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? see #19
22. Bird watcher? Only when I am running my 5 mile loop...never know when those little suckers are going to poop on you (speaking from experience)
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning...when I get to do what I want to do. Once I am up though, I am annoyingly happy.
24. Do you have any pets? one pup - Spencer a.k.a. Spence, Spencey-wencey, buk, poo-poo, bubs, pooter, --we are a little attached. (our neighbor's daughter Avery calls him "Pisser")
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? yep - this would be a great time to announce that Alex and I are expecting a little one...I am due in May 2010.
Totally kidding.....but we are getting new living room furniture in the fall...that is exciting.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? I don't know...but definately did not dream of my days as a CPA...but its not too bad. :) I guess I have always looked forward to being a Mom.
27. What is your best childhood memory? When Bri and I spent the first 3 days of summer doing everything we couldn't do in school. We bounced on the big red ball, rollerbladed, jumped on the trampoline, went for walks, sat on her brick wall talking and eating a whole jar of pickles, swam, sleepovers....it was fabulous!
28. Are you a cat or dog person? More so dog, but I love cats too.
29. Are you married? YEP - to a wonderful man for 2.5 years...in April 2010 we will have been together 10 years.
30. Always wear your seat belt? YES - unless I just got spray tanned.
31. Been in a car accident? A few....when I was little we were side swiped. It was pretty bad. Glass everywhere - but everyone ended up being ok. Since I have been driving i have had one fender bender, and hit a dog and a deer. :(
32. Any pet peeves? when shower curtains attack you; when people are in line, but not really inline, so you can't tell if they are inline; bumps/dents in my hair;
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? sausage and chicken
34. Favorite Flower? I dont really have one....guess that means alex needs to buy me some more so I can pick a favorite.
35. Favorite ice cream: Cookie dough
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-fil-a or Taco Bell-not going to lie, I love me some TB
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None
38. From whom did you get your last email? Kimberly
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Nordstroms for sure, Ann Taylor Loft, Banana Republic, DSW, William Sonoma, J Crew
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? not really....pretty boring the past month
41. Like your job? love it...just wish that some days I could take a rain check on going to work
42. Broccoli? ONLY raw...cooked broccoli is DISGUSTING
43. What was your favorite vacation? Disneyworld (29 days!!); San Diego; Cruising
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? last night with Dad, Scott and Amanda and the hubs--YUM cheesecake Factory.
45. What are you listening to right now? 96.5 on the radio - Daughtry. Wish I was listening to KSBJ but I can't get it in my office. -- I DO think it is cool that they are currently playing Matt Kearny on Mix 96.5 though.
46. What is your favorite color? hmmm--I like all colors....today I am wearing coral pink.
47. How many tattoos do you have? none
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? why does this quiz keep asking questions about the quiz...not interested.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 1:04 PM Back to work for me
50. Coffee Drinker? Nope - Just water and wine (like Jesus -- haha) and Diet Soda (not like Jesus)
There you go...hope you found that interesting....
I tag: Erika, Stacey, Linds, Sarah Patrick, Bri, Cat (about time you post something - its been 6 months), Tami Whitmarsh
Have a great day!