Sunday, August 16, 2009

Randomness....

It feels like this summer has been filled with so much, but when asked what we have been up to,Alex and I find ourselves speechless.  I think it is because for the first time in a while, we have been home for like 8 weekends in a row and therefore most weekends are filled with all sorts of random activities.

This weekend has been no exception.....

Alex and I have had a lazy sunday so far....we went and got lunch and had great conversation and now we are just at home, hanging out with Spence.


Last night our friend Jim got married.  Jim went to High School with Alex and I and Jim and I also went to A&M together.

Me in a Waters Sandwich
Mr. & Mrs. Cole's First Dance
Mr. Leiva and myself at the wedding
Amanda - Your dress was  a HUGE hit!!  I didn't want to take it off.  :)
Friday Night we went to dinner with our neighbors Julie and Chad and then headed over to the Tasting Room.  Julie's friend from HS was playing that night.  We also met up with Kim and Ryan there.  After that we met up with Steven and some of Alex's other UH buddies.

Alex and his college roommate Steven
Left to Right 
Phillip, ALex, Kyle, Steven and Kelley

Last weekend we went to El Tiempo for dinner -- YUMMY!!!
I also got to hang out with both sister in laws last friday and my two nieces - Adriana and Alyssa (my little niece monkey)

Playing at the pool

2 comments:

The Olson's said...

that is such a cute picture of adriana and alyssa. and you look fabulous in the dress.

Robin Brient said...

Oh El Tiempo! How I miss it! :)

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14