Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer FUN!!!

Summer is in full gear and I am enjoying every minute of it. Outside of work, I am filling my time with running in the BLAZING houston heat -- nothing beats a good sweat, laying out by the pool and spending time with friends.


Alex and I went to Horseshoe Bay to celebrate the 4th with Mom and Dad and Erika and Mikey came too!! It was a great weeked....very relaxing, but a lot of fun.


Alex and I at Mom and Dads


Erika and I at the Cap Rock Pool
Spency on the way to HSB
A couple weekend's ago we hung out with Scott and Amanda
We ate dinner at Amazon Grill and went to see The Hangover
That day we also laid out by the pool at Mom and Dad's Condo

Jennifer and Alyssa came to swim

How precious is that sweet face
The Leiva Ladies!!!

This pic is for you Sonia!
I love her!!


More summer fun to come....stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Mags said...

oh, Alyssa's soooooooooooooo cute. :) And you look great!! Thanks for sharing. Miss u.

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14