Monday, January 12, 2009

Waiting in anticipation...


Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Alex and I normally do not do anything for Valentine's Day. In college, we were in different cities, so we never celebrated together and just never really made a big deal about it. Which is fine, because it is never about gifts etc with me....I would be just as happy with a mushy note as I would a gift.
But.......Alex informed me today that we have dinner reservations at a surprise restaurant for Valentine's Day and that I need to dress up.
I LOVE LOVE surprises, but at the same time can not WAIT to find out where we are going. Best V-day gift ever...a date with a very handsome hubby.
YAY!!

1 comment:

Mags said...

You'll have to let us know where he took you. Can't wait to find out myself. :)

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14