Thursday, January 8, 2009

This is for you, Mags.

We took Jose to the UH vs. Rice game this year.  Jose was excited to see that there was a hispanic wide receiver on the UH team and therefore there would be room for him when his time came to play football at UH.  (or Rice, or Tech, or UT or A&M -- did I miss any Jose?)

We also went by to see Alyssa after the game (she had just been born).  Jose is so great with babies!!
So SWEET!!

Sorry it took me so long to post Mags, but I thought you would want to see how sweet your son is.  (even though I know you already knew that)


1 comment:

Mags said...

Lol! You get Jose pegged pretty well. He's what we call a fair weather fan. If you win ONE game, he's a fan, lose and forget about it. :) he'll love reading today's blog. Too sweet. Thx :)

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14