Tuesday, August 5, 2008

FYI for all you Houstonians!!


My neighbors Jason and Samantha just told Alex and I about this event that is going on in Houston next week.  It is called 'Houston Restaurant Week' and benefits End Hunger, a non profit in Houston.  There are 48 restaurants that are part of this week.  Each restaurant serves a limited menu with 3 courses and a portion of the $35 per person cost goes towards End Hunger.  When you call to make reservations, just let them know that you are coming to support End Hunger.

Click here to get to the actual link and see the participating restaurants and the menus they are offering during that week.


No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14