Monday, March 24, 2008

Drumroll Please.....

We decided to go with Option #2 for our dining room. It was best suited for our dining room and a little smaller, so it will fit in our dining room better. Thanks for everyone's suggestions though.


We ordered our furniture on Friday. We should get it all in sometime in the next month or so. They have to order everything from the manufacturer, so it just depends. To Alex's disappointment, the desk we ordered will not be in until May or June. :( I will post pictures of everything when we get it in.


Last weekend was VERY busy, but very fun. On Friday I officially changed my last name. I wanted to wait until after our cruise in January to change it. I was a space cadet on Friday and am lucky I got my name changed at all. My wonderful sister-in-law was so patient and helpful. If I was her, I would have left. :) I kept forgetting things/losing things/getting lost....it was crazy. But I am officially Tonya Beth Leiva and it feels great.


Alex has his second licensing test today and was studying any free moment he got this past weekend, so I got in a couple of chick flicks I had been wanting to watch.



Both of these movies were GREAT and I would HIGHLY recommend them.

My parents came in town this weekend too. We went to the rodeo on Saturday and they came with us to church on Sunday. I really love our church here in Houston and am always glad when they get to come too.

It was a wonderful Easter Holiday. :) I am super sleepy today though. It is always tough to come back to work after a 3 day weekend.

Pray for Alex, he is in his test right now. Hopefully all will go well and he will be rewarded for his diligence in study during Easter weekend AND the beginning of March Madness!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Tonya,
I love your post on Psalms, it is very encouraging! We miss you guys! By the way...I LOVE the dining room set you picked out. It is not too traditional and not too modern! It is perfect!

Robin Brient said...

Great pick on the dining room!! I love enchanted, too! It is sooo cute!

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14