Tuesday, April 1, 2008

RODEO HOUSTON!!

Mom and Dad got rodeo tickets for the whole fam (plus Deb & Les) over Easter weekend. It was really fun!! We went on the last day, so it was the championships. I have never gone on the last day I guess. It was neat to see the finals, but it did make the rodeo part alone take like 4 hours!

We had been planning on going to Molina's (one of my Dad's favorite mexican restaurants in Houston) after, so we were all STARVING by 8 when we got to the restaurant.

It is always good to get together with family. Time always goes by SO fast!!


The Whole Gang
(Deb, Les, Mama, Dad, me, Alex and Amanda -- Scott was the Photographer)

The Kiddos!

Us with our YUMMY margaritas!!

I am very blessed to have what I consider the BEST family EVER!!! I can't spend enough time with them.

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14