Monday, February 11, 2008

It's Official!




Alex put in his two weeks today at Graybar and will start the next phase of his career at Liberty Mutual beginning February 25th. Liberty Mutual has a VERY extensive interview process (like 7 different steps) so we have been praying through this process since December. We are both very excited about his new position and the many opportunities that lay ahead. I am so proud of my handsome honey!!
If anyone is in need of Home, Auto or Life Insurance (or will be in the near future), keep Alex in mind as that is what he will be selling and will be starting up his business. That is who we use for all three right now and we LOVE Liberty Mutual.

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14