Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A great addition to The Galleria


The Galleria is adding a GAP BODY!!!! YAY! This is my all time FAVORITE underwear store. They have the best, absolutely MOST comfortable stuff ever. Even their PJs and sweatsuits are amazing. I am SO SO excited they are coming to the Galleria. It is opening February 22nd for anyone who is interested. I know there are Gap Body's elsewhere in Houston, but I always go to the Galleria, so I am excited it will be at my convenience.
I have been working out with my neighbor 3 days a week and every month we get a reward. So for our two month celebration, we decided today that we are going to go to Gap Body and buy some stuff. :)
Praise God for the little things that get us excited.

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14