Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Moving on.....

After a little over a year at PwC...I am moving on. I have accepted a new job at Texon LP as a tax analyst. What is a tax analyst you ask? Well, it can take on many roles, but for me inparticular, it is a staff level position with an energy company. I will be taking over all the state work for Texon. Texon is a small, quickly growing energy company. It is very family oriented and will provide me with more consistent hours so I can have more time with Alex! I am very excited about this move and after many months of prayer, know that it is where God is calling me. I learned SO MUCH at PwC and know that the only reason I am prepared to take on this new role is thanks to PwC. It is going to be very sad to say good-bye to all my friends at work, but know that it is the right move.

We finally got our Wedding book. Its GORGEOUS!! Look for some pics in the near future. If you are in need of a photographer for wedding, engagement, family pics etc look in Studio 563. Although they are now out of our price range....they do a FABULOUS job!!!!


No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14