Friday, November 9, 2007

It's FINALLY HERE!




I am about to Jump for Joy with everything that is coming up this weekend. This weekend is Amanda's bachelorette extravaganza weekend. I have been planning this weekend along with all of her bridesmaids for MONTHS!! And the day is FINALLY here! :)


Alot is going to happen, but I can't disclose because most of the weekend is a surprise and Amanda is NOSY....so she gets NO help from me. I will post a follow up and pictures next week.

Scott and Amanda get married a week from tomorrow and I just can't wait to celebrate this wonderful day with them! Plus all of our family will be in town...which I love! I can't get enough of our family. :)
Have a great day.
Here are a couple pics of the bride and groom to be ...


The Almost Olson's at our Weddding


Scott & Amanda and Brenna boo



Alex, Scott and Amanda at Disney



















No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14