Monday, September 3, 2007

Our first post!


So I decided I would put together a blog for Alex and myself, so that everyone could have a little peak into our lives. We are about to celebrate 6 months of marriage on the 10th.

It is hard to believe we have already been married that long and I know that time will just go faster and faster. So far the first 6 months have far surpassed my expectations. :) I love going through each and every day with Alex. It is just a joy and a treasure.

I just took the last section of my CPA. I should find out whether or not I passed within the next couple of weeks. We will see....hopefully it went well so I can FINALLY be FINISHED!!

Now I am trying to figure out what I did with my time before the CPA. No more studying every night. I can actually do normal things like cook or do laundry! YAY!


2 comments:

Jenn said...

yay! this is amazing! now we can keep up with you two!

six months.

thats insane.

love yall.
jenn c

crystal said...

tonya- hey i saw you added a blog-site to your facebook, so i wanted to say hi! i have one too! i don't blog too often, but feel free to check it out!

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14