Ok, Week 2 has come and gone! It was another overall successful week.
I REALLY enjoyed exercising this week and did a bunch of different things. It definitely helps that the weather in Houston is GORGEOUS right now. Here is how my week went down....
- Monday -- Gym and did Back and Biceps, Abs and a little cardio
- Tuesday -- Ran at Memorial Park and then walked the loop with Mallory and Baby Truett
- Wednesday -- Slow Flow Yoga
- Friday -- Running at Terry Hershey (sprints)
- Saturday -- Spin **see below
Health Highlight of the Week: "Cinco de Mayo Spin Fiesta!!"
My Friend Erin invited to an outdoor Spin Class through Define.
It was gorgeous on Saturday. The Spin class was an hour and incorporated upper body too. I LOVED it...seriously so much fun and so challenging. They had food provided after by Snap Kitchen and Dish Society. Ya'll Dish Society has REALLY good farm to table food. Super fresh and so tasty. They had this drink that was delish!
Such a fun week. Grateful to have a few weeks without going out of town so I can get into a routine.
Here is to another healthy week!!!