Thursday, April 17, 2014

Let's Get Real - The Beauty of the Heart

I just got back from a week in Minnesota visiting family (post with pics of our whole trip to follow).  While we were there, my Mom, Grandma and Aunt attended Beth Moore's "Living Proof Live."


It was a wonderful time of teaching and worship.  The worship was PHENOMENAL!!  I am NOT a good singer, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE worship.  This was one of my favorite songs from the event.



At one point I was sitting there in worship and started thinking about the blessing of being able to stand there and worship arm and arm with my family.  As I raised my hands in praise, I glanced over and my Grandma had arm around me and one arm in the air praising as well.  It was an amazing moment that brought me to tears and a moment I will never forget.  My Grandma has been a role model in my faith for as long as I can remember.  How blessed to have such great role models between my Grandmas, Aunts, Mom of course, cousins.....all not only family by blood, but sisters in the faith and it.is.beautiful.  

I knew the women in my family are wonderful, generous, compassionate people -- but the beauty of their hearts is beyond compare.  I am so grateful for being able to attend LPL with them....we live in different states, so the opportunity to attend things like this are very limited.  

Here are some pics from LPL.


Mom and Grandma

Mom, Grandma and Aunt Sheryl 

We are reading to head to Eden Prairie from Grandma's

Blurry.....wish it wasn't
I have a few other posts about my trip to Minnesota.....stay tuned.

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14