Thursday, December 5, 2013

Running Goal - Update

Ok, so in November I set a goal to try and run the Memorial Loop in 25 minutes or less. (you can read that blog here)  I am really not sure if I am even capable, but it is nice to have a really challenging goal too.  I think my career of long distance runs are over, so i decided to push my speed instead.  I LOVE running and I worry that long distance runs put me at risk for injury.  Training to run faster though is GREAT for my heart and something I have never trained for, so its a nice change of pace.

I went running yesterday and finished the loop in 29:34.  My goal by the end of December is faster than 29:00, so I need to cut off 34 seconds in the next three weeks.  We will see how it goes!

Thanks for joining my challenge!

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14