Friday, November 22, 2013

30 Days of Thanks: Day 22 - Thankful for Maranda

Ya'll! This week has kicked my butt, hence being a week behind on thanks.  I have worked SUPER long days this week, with little to no time to even breath.  Plus I have been sick all week, so I am starting with Day 22.  I hope to catch up the previous days missed, but will at least carry on for the remainder of the month!

Today I am SUPER thankful for Maranda -- she is the one below in the middle.

Maranda is our new accounting assistant at Texon and she is A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!  She is such a great asset to our department and things have been super busy, and she has jumped in to help in so many ways.  She even ordered me food for lunch today because I was starving and had no time to eat!

Maranda, so so so so so so grateful you are here and helping me in so many ways.  You make a crazy time much easier!  Happy you are part of the team!

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14