Sunday, November 10, 2013

30 Days of Thanks: Day 10 - Thankful for my little brother




Today, I am thankful for my brother.  As kids, we fought pretty much all the time, so I wouldn't say we were friends growing up, but we are now.  Scott travels a lot for work, so I don't get to see him near as much as I would like, but do enjoy any time I get with him.  He is very supportive and protective of me.  He worries about me, like my Dad.  I know if I ever need him, he will be there.  He is also very funny and entertaining, so it is always fun to be around.  He takes great care of his family and I am so proud of him.

I LOVE the picture below of Scott and I dancing at my wedding.  I think we were doing the twist because we look like we are low to the ground.  haha  Scott is always will to celebrate life's joys with me and I am truly grateful for that!

Loving the throwback pictures.....we were so cool -- even back then.  Pretty sure this was on one of our vcacations to Disney World.  Love it!


Love you so much Scott and so grateful to have you in my life.  Thank you for dealing with your stubborn, outspoken sister.  :)

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14