Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Days of Thanks: Day 1

THIRTY DAYS OF THANKS!!!

I am going to give this a try.  I have NEVER successfully blogged 30 days in a row, so if this actually happens, it will be a record for me!  I have started some of the days early to help me accomplish my goal though.  I am going to try and write something I am thankful for every day for the month of November. As we are rounding out 2013, I find myself looking back a lot.  What a year it has been for me personally....these thirty days will be a great recap on all the challenges that occurred, but more importantly all the ways God showed me his unconditional and unwavering love through His blessings.

"And we know that God causes all thigns to work togehter for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."  

November 1st:

I love that I get to start off my month of thanks celebrating the life of my friend Amanda!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!



Amanda is one of my best friends and happens to also be married to my brother, so God blessed me through Amanda by giving me a great sister in Christ to go through life with, but then gave me the added bonus of the little sister I never had.  There is a unity and appreciation I have for Amanda that can't be reciprocated.  No matter WHAT life throws our way, Amanda and I will always go through these events together - because not only are we friends, we are family.  I find such comfort in that.


Amanda is also a.lot.of.fun.  :)  She is such a fun person to tell good news to because she will flip out with you and get excited.  She is not inhibited and just lets the joys of life take focus when necessary.  But she is also a great comfort during times of hurt, so you know you have someone who hurts with you and wants to make you feel better in any way possible.

"Rejoice with those who rejoice and weep with those who weep."


Happy Birthday to my beautiful friend.  29 has never looked better.  Here is to a very exciting last year in your twenties.  Praying your next year brings you the joy you so selflessly give to others.  We love you very much!!


Spencer wanted to wish you a very special birthday wish to one of his favorite people.  

"I wish Amanda and Tonya would stop dressing Bailey and I up for Christmas!"




Happy 29th Birthday!

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14