Monday, June 17, 2013

Photo Post....and a new hobby





Easter Sunday

Enjoying time with the fam

Balloons over Horseshoe Bay

Lots of fun with Alyssa!

Spence is keeping us entertained

In April, I decided to become a Stella and Dot stylist.  So far I have loved this hobby and am enjoying a great excuse to get together with lots of my girl friends.  Plus Stella has great promotions, so it has made decking out my accessories much more friendly to my wallet!


Here are some pics from my Launch Party at Amanda's








You can shop Stella here.  Let me know if you are interested in hosting a trunk show, either online or in person.  Our fall line should come out in August, so it would be a great time to host a party!!  Otherwise, during the month of June, for every $50 you spend, you get $25 Dot Dollars to use in July!!


No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14