Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Teeks

Happy Birthday Erika!!  Thirty looks good on you!!! 



Today is my wonderful friend Erika's birthday.  Erika is one of those friends that holds a very special place in my heart.  I have been a part of every decade of her life.  If Erika had to be defined by three words, I would say they would  have to be pillar of strength, knowledgeable and loyal.  Once you are in her inner circle, there is nothing she wouldn't do for you....she will support you through ALL  your ups and downs and will challenge you to be better.  Love better, serve God better, be a better friend, teach better, learn more, reach for goals.  She is wonderful and I DO NOT tell her enough how much I value and NEED her.  I definately take advantage of the blessing God has given to me through her.  Much of my spiritual growth can be attributed to her spurring me on and holding me accountable. 

Not to mention, when we are together we have a LOT of FUN!!!!!


You can't see me!



UH Tailgatin'
Alex's 30th Bday


Aggie Football



 I love you so much Erika....words CAN NOT express what you mean to me and never will.  I love that I have gone through almost all of my life with you as a friend, sister, companion and spiritual support.  From cheerleading in 5th grade, to our lip sync to R.E.S.P.E.C.T. in our sequin gowns, to growing spiritually together in high school to going ot A&M together, to starting Phillies, to living together, to first pets, engagements and fiances, to wedding planning, to weddings and all that comes with marriage, to meeting my precious nephew, to serving our students together....all the while, having fun, crying some, laughing A LOT and growing in life.  I can't wait for you to set eyes on your niece/nephew one day and for all the future life events we will get to go through together.  I pray that God fills your birthday today with an overabundance of love, that you know how incredible you are and that you feel so cherised, because you are!!!!

I love you with all of my heart.  Happy 30th....I am not far behind joining you in the purty thirties. 

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14