Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October 1st....Blessing

I am going to start off my daily blog series with a huge blessing. 

My mother in law is in town until next Tuesday and yesterday her and I were able to make dinner together and spend some quality time.  Alex is blessed with three amazing women in his family and his mama is one of them. 


There is no one in this world with better intentions that Sonia and she has so much compassion for others.  She wears her heart on her sleeve and I know she would do anything for me.  I am so grateful for her and glad that we have had some quality time while she has been in town. 

I love you Sonia!

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14