Sunday, July 10, 2011

House Update #3

After being gone for a week, I was VERY anxious to go see the house. Since I left, they have finished all of the electrical work and plumbing. They have also sheetrocked the whole house, so we can see the way everything will be. :) The more they accomplish on the house, the more impatient I get about moving it. 2 and a half months seems like a VERY long time to go...but there is still a lot of work to do, so I guess I will have to learn to be patient.

We have to pick out paint for the house soon, so Alex and I bought a BUNCH of paint samples and went to the house today to test them out. It was very successful and we have picked the paint for almost all of the interior of the house and the exterior of the house.

See all the samples....we also have 3 blue samples in the master.
(Erika - one of which is called "Waters Edge")
So many options....
We only have to pick colors for two more bedrooms and we are all set. Coming up in the reno includes texturing the walls, trim, doors, cabinets.....

Can't wait to start getting new stuff in the house.....

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14