Monday, January 10, 2011

Last Holiday in the Hill Country

We spent Thanksgiving and a whole week at Mom and Dad's over the holidays. Christmas was a little bittersweet because it will be our last holiday at Mom and Dad's in Horseshoe Bay.

Although it is a little sad that we no longer have our "getaway" place....I am only sad for a second, because the reason it is our last time in the hill country is because Mom and Dad sold their house and are moving BACK TO HOUSTON!!! It is still very unreal, but I am SO looking forward to having them back in town where we can see them more often. :)

The Whole Gang at Thanksgiving

My beautiful Mama!!
Skidder

Boo and Me
Apparently, I only took pictures of the dogs...way to take pics for memory sake T.

Skid and his dog bed
Brenna - I promise she is not mad at me.
Spencer and his girlfriend Bailey

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14