Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So much to blog about .... so little time/energy

Hi all --


Nothing exciting in this blog. I have like 7 or 8 blogs that need to get written, but life has been SO hectic the last 5-6 weeks. Just dropping a line so you know that I am alive and well, just VERY busy. Hopefully I can get some blogs put together soon.
We had bible study last night. I am SO blessed by the women in my study and so grateful for them. We are going through a study by Laura Wilcox called "Capture My Heart" and it has been one of my faovrite studies ever. She is here in Houston and we have had the pleasure of having her attend our study twice now. I am grateful God continues to bless us all through this study. If anyone, well any WOMAN, wants something to do on Tuesday nights let me know. There is not a better group of women anywhere.
Ciao for now.
Gotta have a pic of me and the niece monkey....she is talking up a storm, but wont say my name. She knows it, but wont say it. Sometimes she calls me "Hey" and sometimes "Ti Ti" which I think sounds like pee pee and I am thinking it might stick. :/ Its ok though because I love her and her sister more than I knew I could...I can only imagine how much more you feel when its your own baby.

Isn't she precious?!?!?

She loves "Pincer"

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14