Wednesday, September 29, 2010

20 in 2010

Ever have one of those days where you are just done and ready to go home?? Well I am at the point right now, so I am going to start this 100 blog that Meredith brought back to life...



We will see if I ever actually finish it....ok its lunch on Friday and I am just going to do 20 things because I gotta get back to work and don't have time to do the full 100.



1. I listen to the Wicked channel on Pandora almost everyday at work -- broadway makes me happy!



2. I am a big time hugger....it is very common for me to hug Alex until he makes me let him go. He has gotten pretty used to it and now just stands there until my moment has passed. :)



3. I thought about Jenn Crouse today -- I was writing a note about my "heart friends" you know the ones that know your true heart, your spiritual heart. The ones you can share anything with and NEVER worry about judgement etc, and that even if you dont talk for MONTHS, you still feel connected to....well Jenn is one of those.

4. My mom has been cancer free for 10 years and we are RUNNING the Race for the Cure on Saturday for the first time. We have gone every year but one ever since she was diagnosed, but we normally walk. This time we are running! Go mama! Go mama!

5. I am a girl blessed with AMAZING friends...seriously....I would be blessed with just one of them and God has blessed me with countless friends.

6. My brother's friends in college thought Amanda and I were lesbian lovers.

7. My way to detox after a stressful day is running.

8. My nieces are the most beautiful girls in the world.

9. I really need to stop drinking diet sodas

10. If you grabbed my headphones when I am running you could very easily hear music from Glee, Eminem, praise and worship, country, Cee-Lo Green (was part of Gnarls Barkley), rap or random music from So You Think You Can Dance.

11. I love seeing Erin Monaghans latest creations at Sweet Euphoria...she is very talented!

12. I have the best dog ever -- seriously....my dog is better than yours.

13. Fall is the beginning of my absolute favorite time of year. October through Christmas Eve rock my world.

14. Sewing is quickly becoming a fabulous hobby.

15. My favorite food is mexican. I could eat fajitas and margaritas every day.

16. I am terrified of being huge when I am pregnant.

17. We are going to Vegas in May with The Knechts...it is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!

18. My parents are on their way to Houston right now and I can NOT WAIT for dinner tonight. I have the best family in the entire world. On both sides -- very blessed.

19. My brother in law is moving in with us on Monday for a while -- I am looking forward to having someone there in the evenings until Alex gets home. :)

20. I love broadway -- NCY is on my bucket list and I plan to see as many plays as humanly possible. I want Chicago to start touring..I love that one.

Don't know how I would ever get to 100. By Friday, my brain can't handle that much. :)

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

erin conlon said...

aw i'm on your list! excited to see you guys soon :)

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14