Thursday, June 3, 2010

We are still here....

My blogging has definately slacked in the past months...I think part of it is just that we are not as busy or doing as much, so I just don't make time to blog.

A few weeks ago we have my parents and Grandma and Wally over for lunch to celebrate Mother's Day. It was so much fun to have family around...I love my family and feel so blessed. We are going to Minnesota in July to see all the extended family so that should be a lot of fun. We have been to MN just to visit in a LONG TIME. It is always a little crazy trying to see like 20 people in 4 days though. Counting down just the same.

Scott has a way of making Mom crack up EVERY TIME we are all together. I am not sure what it is....but here is an example. :)


Mom and Grandma

All the ladies!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last weekend we went to Mom and Dad's for Memorial Day. Can you believe I didn't take a SINGLE picture while we were there. It was wonderful though. We took a couple days off of work and had a nice LONG weekend!!! :)

We got lots of quality time with Mom and Dad's dog Skid.
(photo courtesy of Erika Waters)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I just finished this book today. It is an 8 part series called The Zion Covenant. It is a fictional story about WW2 and it is WONDERFUL!!! I can't wait to start book 3, but it is going to have to wait because ......

I am going to read this book recommended by Erika. Starting it tonight or tomorrow. Should be good.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Triathlon training is going ok...starting to get a little nervous. Going to do a runthrough on Saturday and Swim, then bike, then run....I will try and blog about how it goes. :) Not going to be exactly the same as I will have to swim at the gym, then drive over to Terry Hershey and ride and then load the bike back up and then go run. Wish me luck!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14