Monday, February 15, 2010

Scripture Memory

As I mentioned above, I am working on memorizing a scripture passage a week. Someone posted on my blog that there is a website that is a great aide for scripture memory and BOY was he right. It is call Scripture Typer and can be found here.

If you create an account on here, you can add passages you are working on memorizing and it has you type out the verses. It tracks your speed at each attempt and tracks once you have mastered a verse. This has been an amazing way to memorize because it forces you to get all the and/then/therefore/by etc correct because it won't let you move on until you do it correctly.

Anyways...check it out. I love it.

Thanks for the tip Brett.

Oh and I added the link on my blog as well. They have a 52 week challenge, just like what I am doing!!

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14