Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hardly time to blog...

Life has been SO crazy over the last month and a half, but I am trying to get caught up on blogging. Events will definately be out of order, but at least they are on here.

A couple weeks ago, Stacey and Jeff got married. It was a beautiful wedding and a great party. Alex and I have only known Stacey and Jeff for a little over a year, but they are already great friends and we are so blessed to have them in our life. Stacey and Jeff are part of our Experiencing Houston group.

A couple weeks before the wedding we had Stacey's bachelorette party. It was a lot of fun to be had!

Here are a couple pics from the night:

Erin and Stace
Me and Mrs. Hurlbert
Yay she is married now!!!
Kimberly and I at The Foundation Room
Me and Teeks at Guadalara Del Centro - right next to House of Blues
Such beauties...Linds, Teeks and myself

Next up...wedding photos. Hopefully I can get those posted tonight, but I should probably focus on my Christmas Cards that need to get in the mail.

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14