Friday, October 2, 2009

Here are my excuses....

OK, so I haven't vanished and I have actually attempted to update the blog numerous times....but to no avail.

Here are my excuses for vanishing:

1. Went on vacation - post to come, but the pics are on my Mac so have to use at home.
2. Having the hard woods re-screened, so not at home
3. Staying at Mom and Dad's Condo -- they don't have internet, so I only have internet if I can borrow one of the neighbors and the one that I could borrow was too slow to upload pictures.
4. ven tried updating at work during lunch yesterday, but no open internet access for the Mac.

I have a lot to blog about, so here are a couple of posts you can get excited about:
1. Hello!! Our Disney Vacation - which was awesome lately
2. UH vs. Texas Tech Game --- SO MUCH FUN!!
3. I finally figured out my Spiritual Gift.
4. Mom and Dad Annviersary Weekend
5. Living Room Re-Do Before and After (this one is not ready yet, but will be in the near future!!!)

So with that little cliff hanger, I am goign to get back to work. Pray for me. Work is RIDICULOUS and I am trying to keep everything balanced....fortunately God is using this crazy time at work to teach me of my need to depend and fully rely and be filled by him alone and no one else. God is teaching all sorts of stuff in this season and I am loving it.

Have a wonderful weekend!! Come on FALL, we want some cooler weather so we can eat lunch at the park!

No comments:

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14