Friday, October 30, 2009

Facts you didn't need to know

I stole this questionnaire from Erin. Here we go!!

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? a kolache - we get kolaches every Friday and I had one today. :) So yummy
2. Where was your facebook profile picture taken? At Bush Intercontinental Airport at like 5 am waiting for our flight to Vegas last March
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? Ummm...I have never tried, but I would assume no consider my lack of guitar skills.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today? I was about to say no one since its so early in the day, but then I remembered my conversation with Erika this morning, Erika did!! Her husband is in China this week and went to get a two hour massage in China. Erika was telling me how she couldn't help but think of those "massage places" in china that only moonlight as a massage place and really house prostitutes. She did a great impression, we will jsut leave it at that.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? well it would have been until 10:30 because I was packing to go to NASHVILLE today to see Lori, but then Alex was watching the soccer game and that kept me up until 11.
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be ? honestly - maybe Austin. It is so pretty there and I would be closer to mom :)
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? ummm I am not sure....but what I do know is that one year for 4th of July we were watching Fireworks in Horseshoe Bay with Erika and Mikey and I was sitting on alex's lap in a folding chair and we definately BROKE the chair. haha Never felt thinner in my life. :)
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? oh, this is a close race between Kimberly and Samantha -- they are both neighbors. I guess based on distance it would be Samantha :)
9. Do you believe ex’s can be friends? I think it depends on how they ended the relationship....or you could do what I do and marry the guy you started dating in high school so you dont really have any exes that count.
10. do you like Dr. Pepper? only diet
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? last week I believe...but I cry pretty easy so that doesnt say much. :) Poor hubs!
12. Who took your profile picture? Alex did
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Erika and I at Kristi's wedding. Well I didnt take it, but that was the lsat picture on my camera.
14. Was today better than yesterday? It well be, considering I get to see Lori today!
15. Can you live a day without TV? Probably....I watch tv, but I am not obsessed with it.
16. Are you upset about anything? Upset I didnt take a salt bath last night like my office mate suggested...I have seriously NEVER been THIS sore IN MY LIFE. I feel like I was in a car accident or beat up.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yes...without a doubt
18. Are you a bad influence? Um no -- I am MISS GOODY TWO SHOES....I try and convince people otherwise and get laughed at. Amanda says I can't even say Hip Hop right. :)
19. Night out or night in? Depends what kind of out. at a bar -- I will pass. At a wine place - I am IN!
20. What items could you not go without during the day? Gmail Chat :)
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Jennifer and George after they had my niece monkey
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? "My wonderful fellow Bible Study Sisters, we only have 3 more sessions! Let's see Christ revealed and end strong. Love, Beth." Our bible study is attending Beth Moore's revelation study at First Baptist and she sends out text messages from time to time to the members.
23. How do you feel about your life right now. Pretty good -- growing spiritually, emotionally, physically and mentally. Can't complain!
24. Do you hate anyone? Nope - not hate.
25. If we were to look in your inbox, what would we find? Work Inbox - our admin is now a notary of Texas! Personal - a forward from mom and some fun details about Stacey's bachelorette party.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? haha - yes. Never even smoked a ciagarette.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? no
28. What song is stuck in your head? none right now, but last night that song "Big Papa" but the version sung by Will Ferrel somehow popped into my head. haha how is that for random
29 . Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? no idea -- spiderman?
30. Wanna have grandkids by the time your 50? most likely no...considering the math would make my baby a young mama since I am not preggers at all
31. Name something you are doing tomorrow? playing in Nashville with Lori and Lyla and maybe seeing Mrs. Erin Monaghan??
32. Do you think too much or too little? both -- sometimes I don't think enough...and other times I over think situations. :)
33. Do you smile a lot? I do - I would consider myself a very smily person!

Ok, that was fun. Back to work so I can get outta here and get to the airport!

1 comment:

erin conlon said...

yep! will see you for lunch tomorrow!

"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well."



~Psalm 139:14